30 Signs You're Almost 30

October 4, 2013
I opened up google and typed in 'turning 30' and saw a link for the '30 signs you're almost 30' and it peaked my interest enough to click and see what the article was all about. Luckily for me it was a hilarious buzz feed list that hit true to my heart. A few of my favorites included...


(source unknown)


4.  You get super excited when you go to a concert and there are SEATS.

13. You’d rather pay a little more for a “nice, clean” hotel room than cram into a hostel with 12 of your friends.
16. There’s an increasing number of musical artists you haven’t even heard of.
19. You realize your parents were your age (or younger!) when they had you, and you start cutting them some major slack.
23. An 11-year-old has to show you how to do something on your smartphone.
26. You get really excited about lame stuff, like low interest rates.


You should read the whole list here as the animations that go with each are hilarious and reign so very, very true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime