Denver's Top 25

October 22, 2013
5280's october issue features the magazine's list of the top 25 restaurants in denver. This is my favorite issue of the year as I love to see if my favorite spots make the ultra-coveted list.



1.   frasca food and wine (boulder)
2.   cholon modern asian bistro (lodo) *
3.   sushi den (pearl st) *
4.   mizuna (congress park)
5.   bittersweet (west wash park) *
6.   potager (capitol hill)
7.   fruition (cherry creek north) *
8.   luca d'italia (congress park) *
9.   fuel cafe (rino district)
10. old major (highland)
11. oak at fourteenth (boulder) *
12. the populist (rino district) *
13. beast and bottle (uptown)
14. cafe aion (boulder)
15. twelve restaurant (ballpark)
16. colt and grey (riverfront)
17. table 6 (cherry creek north) *
18. rioja (lodo) *
19. duo restaurant (highland) *
20. il posto (city park) *
21. tag raw bar (lodo) *
22. linger (highland) *
23. trillium (ballpark) *
24. euclid hall (lodo) *
25. spuntino (highland)



Out of the 25 restaurants, I can proudly say I have dined at 15 of them (2 of which I tried for the first time during the weekend of my birthday this year). I am still waiting to try frasca food and wine as it is #1 every year and has national recognition from some of the most acclaimed publications across the country.


To see my post from last year on the top 25 of 2012, click here.


* = restaurants I have been to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime