Halloween Haunts

October 26, 2013
Random fact: I love haunted houses. Ever since I was 17, when ryan took me to a haunted house as one of our first few dates, I have been hooked. I am not sure if it is the nervous excitement as you wait in line to get in, the fun of 'getting through alive' or the hand-holding that I love most. This year we have already hit up one of our favorite haunted houses just north of denver and have plans to go to at least one more before halloween is through. 

(image taken at frightmare)

In the spirit of all things spooky, I recently saw this article on some of the scariest and most haunted attractions in the world. Just reading about the winchester mystery house and missouri's the darkness made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. 

What are some of your favorite spooky activities this time of year? Does anyone have a great haunted house recommendation for me? I really want to go to a haunted corn maze and have not been to ones since I was a teenager. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime