Quote of the Day

November 1, 2013

Happy friday everyone. I saw this quote here and it hit me hard... enough to re-post for today's quote. I constantly struggle to not compare my clothes/life/job/success/handbag/accomplishments/blog/debt/happiness to others and this quote was a good reminder that no situation is ever an apples-to-apples comparison. We are all on our own path, at our own time. You never know the back story or the details behind closed doors. I hope everyone can take a moment and see how beautiful their life is and be happy with where you are at this moment. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime