Happy Halloween // Pumpkin Festival

October 31, 2013
Wishing everyone a happy halloween! This month has been full of spooky haunted houses, pumpkin patches, beautiful fall leaves, pumpkin decorating and carving along with tons of crisp warm weather. Below are some pictures from the pumpkin festival I go to every year with ryan's family. It is always the weekend near my birthday and it has become one of my most favorite traditions during the month. I think this was our 12th year running. 



If you want to see my post on last year's pumpkin festival, click here. Oh and in case you were wondering, yes I wore nearly the same outfit this year as I did last. Ha... such a creative fashion blogger I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime