Thankful

November 25, 2013
Thankful
[thangk-fuh]  
adjective   
feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciative



Just as I did last year, I am dedicating my posts this week to all that I am thankful for. From the big, little and in between... this world is pretty amazing and I am grateful for all of it.

my husband. I cannot even begin to describe the love I have for you. You make me a better person, accept me as I am and bring endless happiness to my life. I would be nothing without you.

camera+ iphone app. Thank you for taking my poorly-lit, slightly grainy, out of focus and horribly taken photos and making them mini-pieces of art. Your effects can make the worst photo ‘post-able’ and good photos ‘printable’.

taking chances. If you are willing to take a risk, there are so many doors that can open up to you. I am thankful for the will to want more and the ability to take what you have and turn it into something else. Endless opportunities await if you put yourself out there.

grandparents. Thank you for connecting the past to the present with stories of family. You bring a unique perspective to everyday life and always remember such beautiful details which make the stories feel present-day. Your love is endless and each moment we spend together is of the utmost value in my heart.

inspiration. You come in many different forms, in the oddest of places and at unexpected times. You are like a surprise that I didn't even know I needed until I have it… then I cannot get enough. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime