Weekend Update

November 11, 2013
Happy monday to all my lovely blog readers!



I might have spent way more time than I want to admit on my couch this weekend... oops. However, I did try to balance out my laziness by enjoying some of the near-70-degree weather. A couple walks around the park with rocco and then some day drinking with matt and lindy made for some fun-in-the-fall-sun. We had an impromptu drink on our back patio which then turned into playing washers as the sun set and ordering pizza for dinner. Seriously, I could not have asked for a better saturday. 

Other highlights of my weekend included making a trip to the airport to pick ryan up from a business trip, trying out jezebel's for brunch and cheering on the denver broncos to another win. I hope you had a great weekend too. Here is to a (hopefully) great week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime