Eat This // Warm Dungeness Crab Dip

January 17, 2014
If you have not been to your local earls lately, I suggest you plan a visit very soon... and order the warm dungeness crab dip. Seriously, go now! The bubbling hot dip is chalked full of luscious sweet crab (none of that fake stuff) which is then folded into melty cream cheese and fresh herbs. The dip is rich, gooey and beyond decadent. Spread it on a slice of grilled soudough and you are in for a serious treat. Earls is really stepping up their game by making some major revisions to their menu over the past few months; taking into consideration the feedback from their test markets. Another bonus, the presentation is bar-chic; large wood serving boards, ceramic baking dishes and clean lines that showcases the food front and center. 

(crab dip in all its glory)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime