A Lovely Day

February 14, 2014
Today’s post is dedicated to my husband. We have been together for nearly 13 years and while that sounds like a really long time, it sure has not felt that way. We were just kids when we met and to think that we have both grown into adults with perspective, experience, knowledge and a sense of self, I am proud that through all our years together, we grew up but not apart. I don’t know how or why people grow apart but I am grateful ryan and I have put in the effort/time/love to continue to grow and become better versions of ourselves, committed to each other. 
(via



My love, I am so proud of the relationship we have the life we are building. It's a lovely day, every morning I wake up by your side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime