The Written Word // Love Edition

February 13, 2014
Hand-written cards are a favorite of mine, especially during this lovely time of year. Every february, I stop into my favorite card shop in denver and stock up on valentines to send out to loved ones. Then I spend an afternoon sipping hot tea and writing personal notes to all my girlfriends, family and of course my husband. I wish I had enough time to put together some of the ultra-cute d.i.y.'s that are all over pinterest but hopefully my gesture is as well-received as a dozen of hand-made paper roses. Below are some of my favorite cards out in the market right now. Oh love, you are definitely in the air!

(1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6  /  7  /  8  /  9  /  10  /  11  /  12  /  13)


To see my favorite cards from last year, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime