And the Award Goes To...

February 28, 2014
This sunday is the 86th annual academy awards. I am going to be plopped on the couch watching in my pj's but sort of wish I was having an oscars party with a group of friends. It would be so fun to put together an oscar-themed feté where my guests could fill out ballots, sip champagne and nibble on tasty hors d'oeuvres. So in the spirit of the big event, here is my mock party and all the trimmings!

(clockwise from top left:  ballot invitation  /  garland  /  polaroid camera  /  print  /  confetti balloon  /  straws  /  popcorn bar  /  champagne)


Will you be watching? Who do you have picked to win best picture? To see my academy awards post from last week, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime