Valentines // Gifts for Him

February 12, 2014
Lets not forget the wonderful men out there that deserve some extra love this time of year. Regardless if it a dad, close friend, husband or boyfriend, a thoughtful gift is just the ticket to show how much you appreciate the great men in your life. True gestures of love cannot be touched or seen but the items below, with accents of red, some luxury and a bit of shine, might be a step in the right direction.

(clockwise from top left:  bracelet  /  cologne  /  button down  /  copper mug  /  flask + cigar case  /  backpack  /  bar glasses  /  socks  /  tie  /  headphones  /  boxer briefs  /  turn table  /  catch-all  /  watch)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime