Weekend Update

February 24, 2014
It's monday and I am sharing my weekend through snaps taken on my iphone. Gina and I had an awesome dinner on friday at denver's month-old ste. ellie. This speakeasy type bar serves up some tasty craft cocktails and snacks in a sexy intimate bar. I cannot wait to go back to sip on both the mexican firing squad and the bees knees cocktails.


Saturday I ran some errands, got a great work out in and then had a delicious sushi dinner at izakaya den. Ryan was craving sushi and who was I to say no?! On sunday we finally bit the bullet and bought a new vacuum. We have been needing a new one for a couple months now so we grabbed a 20% off coupon to bed bath and beyond and got the shark rocket. We ended our weekend having a big family dinner in my step-father-in-laws' honor, his birthday is today. Family, food and an ice cream cake, I truly could not ask for anything more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime