Latest Obsession // Cream Blazer

March 12, 2014
I recently picked up a cream blazer from banana republic and it has quickly become my latest obsession. The clean lines, tailored shoulders and gold accents were what first caught my eye and after slipping it on it the fitting room, I knew it would be a great piece to invest in. Blazers are tried and true classic pieces that you can easily build an outfit (and wardrobe for that matter) around. I know mine is going to be making a lot of appearances this spring and summer. Below are a few other options in the market now too, go pick one up!

Clockwise from top:  topshop  /  merona  /  forever21  /  topshop  /  vince camuto  /  h&m  /  banana republic)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime