Quote of the Day

March 27, 2014
(via)

Who knew julia child and I were such similar creatures? I think if we had ever met, we would have become life-long friends gorging on all things indulgent... fresh baked bread, decadent cheeses, pates, beef bourguignon and all things made with cream + butter. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't know if I have a single friend who is not a deep lover of food just like me. If I had my druthers, I would like to keep it that way too because there is nothing better than people in your life who are willing to belly up to the table with you and just dig in. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime