The 5 Types of Friends...

March 8, 2014
Wow, I just read a wonderfully written and highly insightful article on the 5 types of friends everyone should have and I am (of course) sharing it here with you. The author, shelley emling, talks about how friendships start from a common connection but sometimes fall apart after time, energy, effort and/or interest that go by the wayside. Yet the true friends who are there through the ebs and flows of life stay present and strong due to at least one of these five qualities. 






I am proud to say my friends meet at least one of the five qualities listed above but I know that this was not always the case. Maybe as I have gotten older, I have realized having a handful of amazing friends is much better than having a gaggle of mediocre ones.  Regardless, I am truly blessed by each and every one of them, I just hope they know that.

The full article is truly worth the read and I highly recommend you checking it out here.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime