Spring Style Struggles

April 15, 2014
Hooray it's spring. The weather is warming up. There are flowers popping up in every garden around town. The sun does not set until 7. And then there is the spring fashion... well, sort of.

I could not be happier to ditch the bulky winter wear and change things up except for the fact that I do not know how to wear spring clothing. Like, at all! Fall, summer and winter fashions makes sense in my world but spring is like a foreign language. Also, to be 100% honest, I am not a huge lover of pastels. 


(clockwise from top left:  dress  /  necklace  /  tote  /  dress  /  wedge  /  fedora  /  necklace  /  dress  /  chambray  /  sweater  /  pant  /  pumps  /  eye shadow  /  nail lacquers)


I am in need of some serious spring style suggestions to help mix my classic, slightly edgy, fitted and simple pieces with the poppy, pastel and ultra-feminine spring trends. All of these items are currently in season and still feel like 'me'. Now, if I only had an endless budget to purchase these items and start mixin' things up in my wardrobe. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime