Latest Obsession // Uniqlo Tees

May 17, 2014
During my recent trip to san francisco, I stopped into the uniqlo store in union square to look at some polo shirts for my husband. They had a great selection with tons of variations of both cut and color but I was quickly drawn out of the men's department by the beautiful display table of supima cotton tees. Perfectly stacked piles of whisper thin, soft cotton shirts in soothing spring colors that beconed to be taken home. I snagged up a crisp white one (for less than $13 too!) and am already planning an online order of every other color. 

(supima cotton round-neck short sleeve shirts, all available from uniqlo)


These are the perfect spring shirts in my mind. Not too tight, a relaxed fit that is flattering, ultra soft fabric and easy to mix and match with spring fashions. Seriously, I cannot get enough!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime