Weekend Update

May 19, 2014
It's monday people. The monday before a three day weekend and I am already so excited for it. Maybe too excited as I did not spend much time inside (working on my vacation recap like I said I would) and instead out in the beautiful sunny weather.

Friday night was spent with my sister and we had not only an amazing dinner but a seriously fun time at los chingones. The brussel sprouts were awesome and I also am a huge fan of their chicken enchiladas. We spent some much needed sister-time, laughing and telling stories while having some shots, compliments of our killer bartenders.



Saturday morning I got up early and got to work on getting our yard in shape. I stopped by home depot and picked up some flowers that I then spent a couple hours potting at home. Our front porch is so colorful now, horray! I then spent the rest of the afternoon being lazy on the couch with my favorite couch potato, rocco. We caught up on the dvr and lounged the evening away.

Sunday followed in line with saturday; doing yard work, putting out our patio furniture and enjoying the 80-degree temperatures. Ryan and I made a trip to the grocery store for ingredients for two of ina garten's recipes, homemade taziki dip and straw and hay with gorgonzola (fettuccine with peas and gorgonzola). We had a super relaxing day that I enjoyed so so very much.



I know the next few days are going to fly by, especially with memorial day on the horizon. Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime