Quote of the Day

June 27, 2014
(via)

You never know how another person's day is going... they could have found out horrible news or maybe they put on their favorite dress hoping for it to bring them good energy. Someone could be contemplating a very tough decision or dealing with emotional heartbreak and just trying to make it through the day without a total breakdown. You never really know the stranger bagging your groceries or the barista whipping up your coffee, so... what is the harm in being extra kind, going out of your way or just simply being the reason to make someone smile?!?! 

I hope all of you have a lovely weekend. I am forever grateful for each and every reader's support of this little blog of mine. You have no idea how much this creative outlet has changed my life and given me a place to be me. All of the comments, partnerships and just daily visits to my blog are beyond appreciated. Thank you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime