Summer To-Do List

June 25, 2014
This past weekend was the summer solstice... the first official day of summer and the longest day of the year. With the season now in full-swing, I thought I would put together a list of 10 things I want to accomplish before summer is over. 






1.  Have a stay-cation and explore more of colorado.

2.  String lights in my backyard for evening bbq's and al fresco dining.

3.  Get a tune-up on my bike.

4.  Write a 'best of series' for my blog (best bloodys, best tacos, best ice cream...).

5.  Attend another farm dinner.

6.  Host a huge summer party in our backyard... hopefully with a food truck.

7.  Toast s'mores in the fire pit at my parents house.

8.  Take a camping trip... more than once.

9.  Embrace a workout routine that gets me out of bed before 7a.

10.  Buy a new computer.


What are your summer goals? I would love to hear!


1 comment:

  1. You are officially invited to "Toast s'mores in the fire pit" at our house. LUA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime