This past weekend was the summer solstice... the first official day of summer and the longest day of the year. With the season now in full-swing, I thought I would put together a list of 10 things I want to accomplish before summer is over.
1. Have a stay-cation and explore more of colorado.
2. String lights in my backyard for evening bbq's and al fresco dining.
3. Get a tune-up on my bike.
4. Write a 'best of series' for my blog (best bloodys, best tacos, best ice cream...).
5. Attend another farm dinner.
6. Host a huge summer party in our backyard... hopefully with a food truck.
7. Toast s'mores in the fire pit at my parents house.
8. Take a camping trip... more than once.
9. Embrace a workout routine that gets me out of bed before 7a.
10. Buy a new computer.
What are your summer goals? I would love to hear!