Weekend Update

July 14, 2014
Welcome back from your weekend. Hopefully it was a good one for you. Mine was pretty low-key but in the best way possible; I am definitely feeling recharged for the week ahead.

Friday night we grilled out with ryan's family, told stories around the dining room table and played with rocco + cooper, an ideal way to wind-down after a busy week in the office. Saturday morning we took advantage of the warm weather and spent a bit of time at the pool. It was nice to just relax in the sun without a care in the world. As the cool weather rolled in, ryan and I made our way home for some more down time before hopping around cherry creek, having a bite here and a drink there. 



Sunday we celebrated my sister's birthday at my parents' house. The weather was beautiful which of course we took full advantage of with some more pool time and an outdoor bbq lunch. As the sun slowly set behind the mountains, my family and I headed out to the fire pit to roast marshmallows and make s'mores. We sat by the fire laughing, listening to music and just enjoying each others' company.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime