Happiest of Days // Gina

July 13, 2014
Happy of happiest birthdays to my sister gina! You have been and continue to be the girl I can count on to face the world with... no matter what comes our way. I think about how we would be practically arm-in-arm walking into summer camp every year with the mindset, 'its us against the world'. As a teenager, I had 2x the wardrobe because you and I have always worn the same size (give or take) and this is a trend that continues to this day. As an adult, I relish in our morning phone calls on our drives to work and that our relationship is just as strong as it was all those years growing up. 



I hope you have a fabulous birthday... I love you so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime