This Weekend You Could...

September 5, 2014


jump on your bike and join the fun of tour de fat with new belgium brewery in city park

cheer on the broncos as they take on the colts for their home opener at sports authority field

sample dishes from over 40 restaurants in sculpture park at westword magazine's westword dish

mosey through art galleries and sip wine on first fridays artwalk

hit up an art museum, all are free the 1st saturday of the month, dmns, history colorado, denver art museum and more









Or, you could be super cool like me and head for the hills. More specifically, I'm off to visit beth in steamboat for a weekend of eating, drinking, laughing, most-likely some crying and a perfect weekend away with my most favorite friend. Make sure you follow me on instagram, I will posting lots of pics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime