This Weekend You Could...

October 17, 2014



laugh until your cheeks hurt, bob saget is in town performing at comedy works

take in a live show, paramount, boulder theatre, bluebird and ogden theatre all have some awesome lineups for emerging acts

cheer on the denver broncos as they take on colin kaepernick and the san francisco 49ers

a-basin ski resort will be the first to open this season, take a couple runs down the man-made snow hills




Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I have had some photoshop issues which has prolonged me posting all my photos from chicago. Hopefully things will be up and running tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. Join a massive wave of sweaty humanity on Sunday morning at the Rock 'n' Roll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime