This Weekend You Could...

November 14, 2014


take in artwork from over 100 artists at artdenver; the final exhibition event closing out denver art week at the colorado convention center

listen to one of the best vocalist in the music business, citizen cope is performing at the fillmore auditorium and is sure to put on an amazing show

get your bling on… or at least check out the beautiful jewelry from cartier at brilliant: cartier in the 20th century exhibit. Cartier’s fine jewelry from 1900 – 1975 will be on display to enjoy

eat and drink your way through the 3rd annual denver bacon and beer festival. Some of denver’s top restaurants and breweries are serving up creative bacon-based treats that pair great with local brews

support a great cause, starting sunday the toms + target sale goes live; buy a toms limited edition item and toms will donate shoes, blankets and meals to those in need




Whatever your weekend plans include, I hope you stay warm, have fun and make quality memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime