Weekend Update

November 17, 2014
Snuggling with rocco, watching movies by the fire, warm hearty meals, a little holiday shopping and time with family... that would pretty much sum up my weekend. 



Denver was cold and snowy... so much so that my weekend trip to visit beth in steamboat was derailed. I was heartbroken when we decided it would be best to reschedule and I could not help but wish I was there all weekend, despite the wonderful time spent at home. I am grateful for the memories made this weekend but there was nothing I wanted more than to be with my best friend. And... looking at my calendar, I am a bit unsure when we will be able to get away again... between moving into our new house, the holidays and some travel for ryan's work, ugh. Hopefully I can squeeze in a weekend before 2014 closes out. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime