This Weekend You Could...

November 21, 2014



jump aboard the polar express and get into the holiday spirit; the colorado railroad museum is re-creating the iconic storybook, complete with a train ride, hot cocoa and tasty treats

catch the latest movies circulating through the film scene at the 37th annual starz denver film festival. Dozens of films will be shown over the weekend and tickets are very affordable

donate to a great cause and bring a frozen turkey to the denver rescue mission for their annual thanksgiving turkey drive. Your donation will help over 1,000 in-need denverites have a warm meal next week for thanksgiving

get yourself ready for ski season by experiencing the epic footage of this years’ warren miller film, ‘no turning back’; multiple showings will take place over both friday and saturday



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime