Thankful

November 24, 2014
Thankful
[thangk-fuh]  
adjective   
feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciative


Thanksgiving is only 4 days away and I am continuing with my yearly tradition and dedicating this week's posts to all that I am grateful for. There are so many wonderful things in this world that deserve some recognition and there is no better time to do so. 



my husband. I cannot say enough about this man and the love I have for him. His support is endless, his love is limitless and everyday is an adventure I am blessed to be a part of.

our new house. The memories we will inevitably make, the surprises that will arise, the milestones that we will celebrate within it’s walls; I cannot wait for all of it. This new home has endless opportunities and I cannot quit smiling about it.

out of town friends. Having friends scattered across the country has allowed for vacations and adventures in amazing places with people that I am so fortunate to be part of my life. 

scarves. As silly as it sounds, these suckers come in handy to not only keep me warm on a cool day they can be the perfect accessory to take a blah-outfit and make it something excited to walk out the door in. 

a sense of humor. I appreciate people who can laugh at themselves, see the humor in crazy situations and just enjoy the many jokes that arise in every day life. Few things make you feel better than a good laugh and I love the togetherness that comes from humor. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime