Quote of the Day

December 16, 2014


(via)


Last week I shared my holiday gift guide which was the kickoff to some seasonally appropriate posts leading up to christmas. I have some great posts in the works so make sure you are checking back frequently. Today's quote is from the insanely creative, lindsay letters. Her typography is gorgeous and this print is probably one of your favorites, as well as mine, from the movie elf. 

If you are feeling extra festive today, don't forget to check out previous years' holiday posts...


my favorite christmas movies.

2013 christmas card.

diy potted trees.

2013 christmas wrap up.

what to wear on christmas.

2012 christmas wrap up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime