Weekend Update

December 15, 2014
Friday thru sunday... the weekend was about as perfect as it could be. I spent the weekend surrounded by the people who mean the world to me, who have helped me become a better person and that I love with all that I am. I would re-live this weekend 10x over.

One of the major highlights of the weekend was my annual bookclub white elephant party. The gifts were fabulous, the stories made my belly ache from all the laughing, the drinks were flowing... and flowing but most importantly all the members of our bookclub were present. It has been years since all of us were in the same room and of course, I cried over the excitement of it all. 



Saturday morning was another super fun event; I joined my sweet friend mary for a morning of gingerbread house decorating to benefit parkinsons of the rockies. We had so much fun decorating our house and then playing plinko. Mary, after many attempts at previous events for this non-profit, finally won her critter that she had been eyeing. I am grateful to have been invited to join mary and that we made such a wonderful memory in the process.

Ryan and I finally got started on our christmas shopping on sunday. We made a quick pit-stop at my parents house to visit with them before hand which put me in the best mood to fight the traffic at the mall. We made quite the dent in our holiday shopping and I was in such a great mood that I came home and wrapped every gift up to display under the tree. 

The weekend wrapped up by snuggling with ryan and rocco on the couch. We watched some dvr, ate breakfast for dinner and just enjoyed our new home together as a family. Like I said before, it was a perfect weekend. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime