This Weekend You Could...

December 12, 2014



jam out to one of my favorite bands as they play live; fleetwood mac is performing at the pepsi center.

experience christmas as it was in the victorian era, four mile historic park will have popcorn strings, sleigh rides, yule-logs, roasted chestnuts and sweet treats baked in a vintage wood stove for all to enjoy.

find the perfect holiday gift while strolling through an authentic german christmas market. The denver christkindl market has tons of handmade gifts, ornaments, pottery and artisanal items, plus samples of tasty german specialties.

bundle up the family and head out to the foothills to walk through a winding paths  at trail of lights at chatfield reservoir. Synchronized music, hot cocoa, thousands of twinkling lights and a fire pit to stay warm.


stop by your favorite coffee shop, jump in the car and turn up the christmas music as you drive through denver looking at the beautiful light displays. There is a neighborhood map featuring some of denver’s best decorated houses to help you navigate your drive. 





There are so many festive and fun things going on this time of year; it is almost too hard to choose what to do and when. I am going to finally get started on my christmas shopping... I hope I am not the only one who is just now getting started. Oh and my best friends are all getting together for our annual white elephant party tomorrow, the event I am looking forward to most about this weekend.

I hope you have a wonderful and festive weekend ahead! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime