This Weekend You Could...

December 19, 2014



take a ride around downtown denver’s holiday carousel and enjoy a free ride if you shop, dine or play at any denver pavilions location.

head down to skyline park for the 41st annual tuba christmas where you can listen to your favorite holiday songs performed by dozens of tuba players.

wander through the colorful light displays at blossom of lights at the denver botanic gardens. Warm drinks + treats are available as well as holo-spex glasses to make the lights twinkle in different shapes and sizes.

be transported to the whimsical world of ‘whoville’ in a performance of the grinch who stole christmas; the infamous movie has been adapted into a family-friendly animated play.

take a mixology class at stir cooking school and impress your friends + family this holiday season with craft cocktails that are seasonally inspired.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime