Salt // Tips, Tricks & Types

January 14, 2015
Salt. My favorite ingredient to cook with!

It can punch up a dish and add extra flavor to an endless list of ingredients. However, did you know that there are many varieties of salt, all of which have different uses and tastes? The kitchn recently put out an awesome breakdown on salt, complete with tips and tricks that I thought would be worth sharing. I am a lover of kosher salt but I think I need to start dabbling in finishing salts a bit more.

Next time you are seasoning your food, I hope you keep some of this info in mind!





(via)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime