This Weekend You Could...

January 16, 2015



bring yourself back to the 90’s by snagging a ticket to see bone thugs ‘n harmony this saturday at the fillmore theatre

the nominations for the 87th annual academy awards came out this week so there is no better time to catch one of the many films nominated

cheer on your hometown team, the denver nuggets as they take on the timberwolves at the pepsi center this saturday

spend an afternoon at the denver museum of nature and science; current exhibitions include traveling the silk road, whales: giants of the deep and egypitian mummies





My plans this weekend are to try to stay at home as much as possible. I want to relax, be in my pj's more than anything else and start crossing off films on my oscars list. Here is to a great weekend... however you spend it I hope it is doing something you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime