This Weekend You Could...

January 9, 2015




the denver broncos are in the hunt for the afc championship and taking on the colts this sunday. cheer on your home team and lets all be #unitedinorange

lions, tigers and bears… oh my! the denver zoo has free admission for everyone this Sunday

grab your sled and bundle up; there is snow all over the city just waiting to become your next sledding adventure. 5280 has a great round up of the top sledding hills to concur

a colorado tradition is kicking off this weekend; the national western stock show starts this weekend with tons of live performances, rodeos, animals and tasty fair food to enjoy


1 comment:

  1. Lots of snow here in Michigan, too. Have a great weekend, Jaime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime