Weekend Update

January 12, 2015
Man oh man... the broncos hunt for super bowl glory came to an end this weekend. It was quite the season but after our bitter loss to the colts last night, us fans are just left with sour tastes in our mouths. 

The weekend was not a total loss though. Highlights included a super fun night out with our wonderful friends matt + lindy at cherry creek grill, a special send-off meal for peyton as she heads back to college, quality time with my amazing parents and rocco getting the cutest groom.



I hope you all had a nice weekend. Back to the grind today so pour yourself an extra cup of coffee and keep your chin up. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime