Love Notes // Valentine's Day

February 11, 2015
There is no better way to confess your love for someone than through the written word. Valentine's day cards can be picked up at the grocery store for $2.99 by the plenty but taking a couple extra minutes to find a unique card that expresses your feelings is so much more thoughtful... and fun. 

I love sending (and receiving) cards in the mail which is why I scour the internet and boutique shops for the perfect cards to send out to my friends + family. I have done this for years as I want those closest to me to know... no matter if you have a significant other or not, you are important and loved by me. I found the perfect card for ryan this year too; I cannot wait to give it to him on saturday. 

Here are a few of my favorites this year...



(1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6  /  7  /  8  /  9  /  10  /  11  /  12  /  13  /  14)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime