This Weekend You Could...

February 13, 2015



head to the fillmore auditorium and listen to the sweet sounds of devotchka of perform live.

see jane lynch perform a side-splitting performance of music and comedy at, see jane sing; the show promises to be broadway with a twist

grab your special someone and hit up one of denver’s many museums; an afternoon admiring art is the perfect way to spend a day appreciating each other and your surroundings.

ditch the typical over-crowded valentine’s restaurants and be a little adventurous with your loved one. Magic meadows yurt is offering a five course meal in crested butte, after a short nordic ski trip up to the yurt. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime