Quote of the Day

February 3, 2015
(source unknown)



I have never really been a believer that the grass is greener in other pastures. I am blessed to have a strong sense of self, confidence in my marriage and my relationships with friends + family, along with a contentment that my life is where it is supposed to be for me, right now. I try to invest my time and energy into the people who make me a better person, be grateful for the path I have taken and to nurture the people + things that are in my life right now. Yes we all have 'wants' but what we have right now is pretty great if you look around. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime