This Weekend You Could...

February 27, 2015



you will be itching to get outdoors after you take in nearly 30 short documentaries all about extreme sports, breathtaking landscapes and daredevil activities at the banff mountain film festival.

jam out with one of denver's most energetic bands; funkiphino will be performing at herman’s hideaway on saturday night and are sure to get you out of your seat and onto the dance floor.

prepare to laugh until your cheeks hurt. Both michael yo and colin kane will be performing there hilarious acts this weekend at comedy works.

if you are planning on staying home for the weekend; stop by western daughters on your way home after work and pick up a delicious roast or some meat to braise for hours until tender on the stove. Your savory meal at home will have you wishing it snowed every weekend. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime