Currently Obsessed // Tassels

March 18, 2015
While planning for our spring break vacation, I became a bit obsessed with all things adorned with a tassel. I love the low-key beachy vibe they bring to an outfit and tassels are everywhere this spring. They are gorgeous thrown on with a maxi dress for a casual day of sightseeing and look great stacked on your wrist to wear with a bikini for a day at the pool. Having a nice dinner out on the town... grab a flowy top, some dressy shorts and a pair of tassel earrings and you are instantly pulled together without looking over the top. 

Here are a few of my favorite tasseled items right now. I also found some awesome shops on etsy that I have already made a couple purchases from.


(clockwise from top left:  bracelets  /  pump  /  necklaces  /  tote  /  pillow  /  earrings  /  shorts  /  bracelet  /  scarf  /  necklace  /  key chain  /  kimono)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime