This Weekend You Could...

March 13, 2015


grab your green gear and channel your inner irishman for denver’s annual st patrick’s day parade. the route winds through lower downtown and will be full of dancers, musicians, floats, military honorees and probably a pot-o-gold.

join the thousands of runners who will be participating in the 27th annual running of the green. this 7k run wraps up with a block party at fado’s irish pub complete with live music, corned beef, irish dancers and killian's beer.

experience the explosive, dramatic and energetic performance of stomp; the international percussion event that uses everything but typical instruments to make music and a performance like no-other. shows will be taking place all weekend at the buell theatre.

grab the kids and a warm jacket and head out to hidebrand ranch park with the lookout mountain nature center to learn about the night’s sky. find orion’s belt, celestial bodies and constellations. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime