Blogging Updates

April 22, 2015
This little blog of mine has been alive and kicking for 3 1/2 years now which is a little crazy (and a lot bit exciting!) to think about. My corner of the internet has been a labor of love that has honestly, given back to me ten times what I have probably written and created for you. 

South on broadway's inception came from my personal lack of focus and inspiration; I was at a low point with my job, wanting to find an activity or hobby to pour myself into and truly, just needed a change. My best friend beth got me into reading blogs right around this time and I fell in love, hard. I was inspired and could not get enough. Before I knew it, I was registering for a blogger account and spending countless hours trying to find my voice, writing content and creating a place that felt like me. 

(my blog header through the years... the bottom one is a sneak peak at some of the things I am working on currently)


Over the last 3 1/2 years I have had 2 site updates, written nearly 1,000 posts and have learned a lot through trial and error. I am a long way from being proficient or even successful in the blogosphere but I am quite proud of where things have evolved to. I am actually super excited to let you all know that I have been feverishly working away on some major updates around here that I cannot wait to go live in the very near future!

I cannot give too much away just yet but there are some serious changes happening in my world so, I hope you keep visiting my site to stay up to date on the fun. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime