Puerto Vallarta // Part II

April 2, 2015
I am back today with more photos from our trip to puerto vallarta. I had such a hard time narrowing down the excessive number of photos we took and I still feel like I am missing so many. 

I think my love for sunsets was resurrected from this trip. Nothing will ever compare to the intensely beautiful sunsets ryan and I got to experience in greece on our honeymoon but puerto vallarta sure did put up a good fight. Every night we hurried down to the beach to watch the sunset over the water. This was one of my favorite parts of the entire trip... listening to the waves crash upon the shore, seeing the sky kaleidoscope through the color spectrum and reflecting on the day in near silence.

(the sun starting to decend upon the ocean, along with yet another palm tree  /  the afternoon sun flooding into our hotel room  /  ryan and I enjoying drinks at the sunset bar one evening  /  waves crashing onto the beach in shades of yellows and blues)

For the last night of our trip, we headed off the hotel's property for a truly delicious meal at bistro teresa, one of puerto vallarta's best restaurants. This quaint open-air spot sits high upon a hill overlooking the coast which gave us the perfect vantage point for yet again, another stunning sunset. We stuffed ourselves with some of the freshest seafood, had wonderful conversations and even a bit of a thrill when trying to pay the bill... our small snafu will forever remind me to call our bank before we leave the country. Luckily everything worked out and we were able to get a nice little laugh out of the entire experience.

(sunsets in every color imaginable  /  liz, peyton, ryan + I before we had dinner on our last night  /  electric blues and pinks to melt into during dinner  /  the entrance to bistro teresa)

Truly our trip was one for the record books... we took lemons (the dreary weather) and made lemonade, laughed for hours, enjoyed tons of activities together and just made endless memories I will forever look back on with a smile. Oh and those sunsets, I don't think I will ever forget those!

(I heart the sunsets of puerto vallarta  /  ryan and I on our first night after the clouds passed and we went to the beach to enjoy our first sunset together)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime