This Weekend You Could...

April 3, 2015


if you have not already made your easter plans, hop on over to westword’s site; they have a list of the countless restaurants offering easter brunch reservations and there are still spots available.

grab your jacket and a tasty beverage to keep you warm and head out to first friday. the denver art district on santa fe is buzzing with people checking out the boutiques, galleries and shops. yoiu might just find a custome piece you have to have for your home.

dust off your kids' easter baskets and head out across the mento-denver; there are nearly 20 scavenger hunts and easter bunny photo-ops across town and the majority of them are free of charge.

spring produce is popping up and our local farmers markets are finally opening back up for a season of fresh produce, local vendors and food trucks aplenty. boulder and logmont market’s are kicking off their season’s this weekend.




My weekend plans are all about family. Ryan + I have a few different engagments this weekend that are sure to be filled with lots of eating, egg hunting and celebrating with those we love most. I hope your weekend festivities are spent doing something you love with the people that matter most in your lives. See you back here on monday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime