Quote of the Day

April 28, 2015
(via)


This quote felt very fitting after yesterday's big announcement. Ryan and I have known for quite some time about our pregnancy but only did we decide to share with our closest friends + family a few weeks ago and then of course, with you yesterday. The moment we had our first doctors appointment at 8 weeks and saw our little bebe's fluttering heart beat and tiny little body, my heart exploded with the most unexplainable happiness. I knew in that moment that our lives were changing and the best adventure to-date was on the horizon. 

I cannot wait for the unknown ahead, the expansion of our family and the memories we are already creating. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime