This Weekend You Could...

May 15, 2015


my favorite coffee shop in denver, steam espresso bar is celebrating their 2nd anniversary on saturday; complete with live flamenco music, trompeau pastries  and tons of fun on their gorgeous patio. you know where I will be.

spring has sprung and the bounty of the season is finally going to be available at farmer’s markets around town. south pearl street and cherry creek’s markets open this weekend and will be buzzing with produce, vendors, food trucks and artisans.

the 11th annual five points jazz festival is being held on saturday; over 35 bands will be playing across 4 stages with dozens of vendors and food trucks to fuel the thousands expected in attendance.

plan a date night or a girls night out and hit up one of denver’s many art + drinking events. canvas and cocktails, pinot’s palette and sipping + painting offer evening and mimosa morning classes with a huge selection of painting options at super affordable prices.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime