This Weekend You Could...

May 8, 2015


mother’s day celebrations will sadly not include much outdoor activities due to the weather but there are dozens of restaurants planning decadent brunches, cocktails and meals for the special women in your life.

denver botanic gardens is hosting their annual spring plant sale; pick up all the herbs, veggies, annuals, bulbs and more this weekend… just keep them in a warmer location and plant next week when the weather clears up.

s three-course pop-up meal is happening tonight; growhaus is hosting an evening featuring food from some of denver’s best restaurants paired with local libations, all for a good cause. find a date and get ready to have a tasty and fulfilling evening.

when the weather is less than stellar I love to go see a movie at the theatre. there are tons of movies out in theatres right now and nearly a dozen that debut this weekend. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime