26 Weeks // Pregnancy Breakdown

June 25, 2015
It probably feels like I just posted a pregnancy breakdown and in fact, I did. However, time feels like it is moving like the speed of light so, I thought I would share some updates. I hit the 26 week-mark 3 weeks ago and I feel like I truly look-the-part of a women near the end of her 2nd trimester. My baby bump is like a basketball tucked under my shirt at all times. Ryan and I's conversations are consumed with nursery ideas, food, how I am feeling and over-joyous excitement for our little bebe.

(at our friends' phil + sara's wedding wearing a body-con james perse dress and banana republic suede wedges)




to read my 20 week breakdown click here and my 1st trimester breakdown here.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime